Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crazy Times

Marshal started daycare last week. Talk about stressful. He did fine the first two days when I dropped him off. After that...

Well, it hasn't been all that pleasant. The poor kid just screams and grasps at my neck like I'm leaving him at the devil's own playground. *sigh*

This morning was no different. And honestly, it doesn't make me feel all that guilty. I wish he'd get down and want to play on his own but I know it's also something he'll eventually get used to.

He went all week last week but this week he will be there just two days, Monday and Tuesday. The next three days he'll be with his special sitter (also called "nanny" but in a very non snooty way). She's like a third grandma to him.

He has obviously enjoyed his time at daycare ... they have art projects and his are so cute. I can't wait to see them.

No comments: