Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally - New Jewelry

I made new jewelry this week. Three pieces actually.

Of course, I haven't had time to photograph any of it yet, but that's okay because two pieces are gifts. One has already been gifted so no pictures there. The other will be gifted soon. And the last one will probably be photographed eventually.

It feels SO wonderful to get back into gear making jewelry. My mind is spinning with new ideas and designs that I want to try. It really has been almost two years since I stopped...whether I was not inspired because of being too tired from taking care of Marshal, a new job, hubby, the house...or ...  yeah, that's probably what it was.

For some reason, I feel like I'm getting a better handle on things. Not sure why that would be because my life is absolutely as crazy as ever, but I don't feel as overwhelmed.

Maybe it's the working out...or the prioritizing of my work load.

All I know is I am excited to finish getting the garage organized so I'll have my clean creative space in the kitchen and a work bench in the garage to play and take photographs.

Everyone have a super fabulous Memorial day weekend. Stay safe!

No comments: