Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1000 Finds -

I've decided it would be fun to feature artists from the new 1000Markets venue. I'm really enjoying my new shop there, though I have thought of a few suggestions for the overall market.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can remember to feature a shop every Wednesday. We'll see how far my memory lasts. *grin* At the very least I'll try to find an interesting shop to share once a week.

First up is Lori Forney's Recycled Jeans and Things. Why? Because she left a very nice comment on my "wall" and I really like her shop. LOL

Seriously though. Her work looks incredibly professional and she has a wide variety of items available at various price points. From fabric card sets to head bands to purses, her work is created using recycled (or is it upcycled? I can never remember the difference) fabrics.


I really like her Quilted Pillow set.

No comments: