Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exciting Fundraiser Coming Soon!

I'm super excited to be participating in a Handmade fund raiser for Saving Shelter Pets. It starts this Sunday and will go through August 26.

20% of all purchases made from participating Etsy shops will be donated to SSP to help with their ongoing pet rescue and other program efforts. I just love this organization.

If you want to get a reminder on Sunday morning, I'm sending out a newsletter with the relevant links and details. Sign up for my newsletter here (I don't send out very many newsletters ... less than 12 a year I'd say).

Do it for Timber. :)

And for all those adoptable pets out there who need and deserve a loving, safe, abuse free home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
I noticed you are listed as a friend of Ullja Kuntze, on We Love Etsy, etsylove.ning.com/profile/ulljas

You may want to research her online activities and decide if you REALLY want to associate your name with hers. She was kicked off of etsy AND artfire.

You can start by googling Ullja Fraud, and also find lots of background information at
ulljas.com . She's not a nice character. :-(

Kelly

CastoCreations said...

Yikes...that is scary. Honestly though I haven't logged into We Love Etsy for months and months and have no idea who she really is or what info she could get from me. I don't ever post on that site. But thank you for the head's up. People can be so lame sometimes. It's sad really. She needs to get a life.