Monday, August 17, 2009

Let the Fundraising Begin!

The Saving Shelter Pets Etsy fundraiser began yesterday and I'm so excited to be part of it. I've already made one sale and am thankful to be able to contribute.

I'm also eying some of the items for sale from a few of the participating vendors.

If you are a planner like me and have upcoming birthday gifts you need to buy, please consider purchasing from the fundraiser participants. 20% of your purchase will be donated to SSP to help them save shelter pets from certain death.

Here are a few of my favorite items from participating vendors.

Gorgeous "The Mojito Maxi Dress" by Rali.


TTV Carousel photo print by Gothicrow.
And I can't decide on one of the pieces from Sherry Dole - all are so bright, colorful, and fun.

I'm trying to plan ahead for Christmas gifts and birthdays. :)

No comments: