Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crafting for a Cause

Even though I don't have a lot of new items to post, I am going to participate in a fund raiser for Saving Shelter Pets this August. Etsy sellers are being recruited to volunteer part of their proceeds to donate to SSP.

If you have an Etsy shop would you be willing to participate in this fundraiser? If so...
  1. Respond to this Post in the Etsy forums.
  2. E-mail info (at) savingshelterpets (dot) com (making the appropriate e-mail adjustments).
This is one of my favorite pet charities...you can see the good work they do and the tangible results they get saving lives of adoptable pets. I especially get choked up when I see the results of their Puppy Promises program.

Please spread the word for recruiting other Etsy crafters for this great cause. Thanks!!!

"Won't You Help Other Pups like Me?"
Timber Wolf, adopted September 2008

No comments: