Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back in Gear

It has been a while...I went back to work this week and it's been quite an adjustment. Thankfully hubby is at home this whole month to watch the boy. :) It's a lot easier not having to drop him off at daycare yet.

I've also been on a roll listing new items (and relisting some older items) in my Etsy shop. I have a few orders and it's a lot of fun getting gifts ready for people to give.

Here are a couple of newly listed designs.

A tiny version of my fine silver Cherry Tree pendant necklace. I love this miniature style.


I made a fine silver version of this and it's sold (I can make more but just haven't yet). This is made with Bronze clay, which I won't be using anytime in the near future because I don't have a kiln yet...it can't be hand fired. But I have two of these small sea shell pendants that I made this summer. This is one that I made into a necklace with 14k gold filled chain.


I just love the color of these freshwater pearls. This is a simple, but I think elegant, pair of earrings.


I made this pendant ages ago, but this summer decided to add some color. Then it sat for another few months before I finally added it to a chain to complete the necklace. :)


If you're looking for something personalized...like my custom alphabet bracelets...let me know right away. I'm not making a lot of "made to order" items. Most of the items I'm listing are already made. I've got just a little bit going on in my life right now so the simpler this selling season is, the better. =)

2 comments:

sandyxxx said...

For those who are really fond of jewelleries, they would certainly agree that there are body adornments that are used not only for the sole purpose of intensifying the appearance and the overall look of a person. There are jewelleries that exude symb...

-------------------------
925 sterling silver

http://ashwaretail.blogspot.com said...

http://ashwaretail.blogspot.com :: AshwaRetail sells beautiful jewelry on Ebay. All jewelry is in sterling silver and real gemstones.