Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Wish I Were Thinner

Not because I care so much about being skinny, although it'd be nice. But because I want to be able to wear these gorgeous vintage clothing from REiNViNTAGE. The clothes, shoes, and accessories she's found are so adorable.

I always love when people do such an incredible job digging through vintage clothes and finding the gems. I bet my mom could make some cash selling some of her old prom dresses. When I was little I used them for dress up, but they're still in really good condition.


This beautiful yellow sundress is so cheerful!



I'd LOVE to be able to fit into this stunning red dress. Red is one of my favorite colors.



Fashion in the 30s and 40s was so awesome. I wish these shoes fit me!

What is even cooler...I sent her a message on Etsy to find out if she has larger sized shoes and I find out that she has a 10 month old! :) My boy is just over 9 months old. I love finding new moms like me!

No comments: