I know I've mentioned it before (although it's been a few months), but I earned my Bachelor's degree online and loved the experience. Life is crazy and hectic so attending classes in person for me was not realistic. I worked full time, was planning our wedding, and had several hobbies. Now I'd have no other option than online since we have a little guy in the picture.
In fact, when I was studying for my insurance license I did everything online - studying, taking practice exams, and registering for the test.
USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC is offering Masters of Arts in Teaching program that you can study and earn online! Head to their site for more program information.
There are some big advantages to getting a degree online, other than the flexibility, and USC offers quite a few benefits with their program:
- Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
- Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
- Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
- Learning from the #22 ranked Teaching School in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
- Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
With a highly interactive experience-driven program, taught by USC faculty recognized for their contributions to modern education, you will be proud to call yourself a Trojan!