Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Going to be One of Those Days

I know it's going to be a long day when I realize I have no cold soda for my caffeine intake. Well, it actually started with me waking up 30 minutes early and not being able to sleep. Stupid bladder. So I got up early and ended up at work 30 minutes ahead of schedule. Which isn't that great since it's a slow time right now. Maybe I'll luck out and get to duck out a few minutes early today.

But I had no caffeine!!! I'm two hours late in getting my drug of choice this morning. ARG! And I have a really chatty co-worker who won't stop talking!!! Then someone came by in a panic looking for my boss who wasn't in yet. As if he's supposed to know that they sent a meeting request last night for an 8 a.m. meeting. Oy Vey.

I hope it gets better as the day goes on because so far it's been a little too off schedule. And I need a regular schedule to stay sane! :)

No comments: