Monday, September 29, 2008

Stuffy Cold Weekend

I'm not talking weather... Friday night I started feeling stuffy in the nose and head. Saturday morning I was sick but determined to go to the agility demo with Trooper.

By Saturday evening I was curled up on the couch, not even interested in the computer or TV. I was in bed Saturday night by 8 p.m. and asleep by 8:30.

Yesterday was horrible. I got nothing done. I didn't even get out of the house to buy my newspapers for the coupons! Trust me...that is sick. I'm hoping my friend can get me some extra copies...but they will be from the Tacoma newspaper, not the Seattle paper - which has the best coupons. *sigh*

Now I feel kind of tired and the stuffiness is there, but held back by the medicine. I'm so glad I got some free Robitussen a few weeks ago! I got the cough and cold kind and it works really well. On top of that I got hit with horrible cramps...stupid period.

So it's definitely a Monday right? So here's a fun survey...feel free to disagree. =) Anyone planning to watch the Veep debate this week? I'm leery...a little nervous but optimistic.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I hope you feel all better soon! We are looking forward to the VP debate!