Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Catching Up

Phew...Is it really Wednesday??? Time has been flying by and I never seem to catch up.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I actually did not leave the house all day on Monday. I woke up a little late (though I wanted to sleep even later!), fed the dogs, got online, took a nap, played X Box, and finally got enough motivation to do some laundry. *grin* Okay, a LOT of laundry. It's amazing how much laundry can pile up for two people.

I've been seriously slacking on creating new jewelry. I have some designs in my head but no huge motivation to create. Plus I've been addicted to my coupons. And when not working on deals with coupons I've been trying to clean up or organize the house...or playing with the dogs.

Speaking of dogs. I just put the down payment down at the pound on doggy number four. :) Further details will follow.

No comments: