There were some helpful posts on my old blog, at least I think so, and I'm continually referring back to them. So here are a few that I think were particularly decent.
- Thinking of selling at a show? "Things to Consider"
- Getting ready for the show...Don't forget anything. "What do you NEED at a Show?"
- What's it like? My "Average Show Experience."
- Linking to another great article - "What Not to Do when Selling Crafts"
- More ideas on what to take to a show.
- Do you go to craft shows to shop? "Please Don't Do This."
- Pricing isn't a fun part of selling, but it is necessary. "Pricing Nightmare"
- Don't sit like a lump on a log ... "Stay Active" in your booth.