Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Shoes

I haven't bought myself new clothes in awhile. This weekend I went a little nuts - but in reality spent less than $100 total on six new pieces of clothing and a new pair of shoes. And I am in LOVE with these shoes. Don't ask me why. They are totally not my normal boring brown, black, tan style. :)

*giggle* The look on hubby's face when I showed him was priceless. They're YELLOW!!! He asked if I even owned anything yellow. As a matter of fact I have several lovely yellow shirts and sweaters. I love yellow. And orange. Though I don't see myself wearing orange shoes. :)


One reason I bought them is because they were only $11 at Target. I don't buy shoes at Target very often (I seriously cannot remember the last time I did) and usually go to Macy's or Imelda's Ladies Shoes in Olympia. They rock.

But these called to me. One of my new pairs of pants is a summery dark navy blue capri and with a yellow top and these shoes I think I'll be styling. Even just wearing all black and these will be cute. I don't have a ton of cute summer shoes so these are going to be my official summer shoes. =)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I hope you get tons of wear out of these before Fall comes. *sniff sniff* Fall!!! ugh.