Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1000 Finds - Cakebox Cookies

My mouth is watering. I love cookies. LOVE them. And when they're pretty and tasty ... what could be better?

The cookies by Cakebox Cookies look delicious. The obvious care and attention put into the details - and her fabulous photos - grabbed my attention right away.


All of her cookies are handmade and hand iced. There is nothing yummier than a shortbread sugar cookie with frosting.

Maybe I'll order these cookies as a way to tell my mom and mother in law about our new addition. *grin*


She's got some simple cookies too, but I absolutely love her frosted fancy cookies.


Cooking out of a fully licensed, health office inspected, kitchen it's hard to go wrong ordering cookies from Cakebox Cookies. I'll be putting my order in soon!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

How cool. Now I'm hungry for cookies. Thanks. :)

pamibe said...

Who cares if they even taste good; they're beautiful!