Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh Sweet Bliss!

Today is it. I'm off duty. I work from home until 2:30 and then I can breath - well, sort of. I have a dentist appointment so breathing may have to wait until I'm done there.

I had a final flurry of packages sent off at the post office this morning - including an overnight package! I've never done an overnight package before.

My little cousin is coming over tomorrow and we are going to CLEAN! The house is a mess. I need to do laundry. I need to get my shipping area organized and ready for the new year. Jo Jo is going to dust, vacuum, and organize/clean the spare bedroom.

Tonight will be spent wrapping gifts, watching TV, and relaxing (or recovering depending on what happens at the dentist!).

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!

I'll try to take lots of pictures to share of our celebrations.

No comments: