Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cool Blog Review - Sew, Mama, Sew

Have you discovered Twitter? I signed up ages ago and just really started using it consistently and I've actually discovered some really cool people.

One of them led me to a neat blog Sew, Mama, Sew. If I sewed I would be so in debt to her shop with all her amazing fabrics. Holy cow. Would it be wrong for me to just buy fabric to have on hand? You know....just in case I ever learned how to sew? :)

The blog has some incredible projects, including one that looks like even I could handle it! A pincushion.

What really caught my eye was an incredible tutorial for a Rice Heat Therapy bag. How cool is that? My aunt loves these things. They make great gifts. Maybe someday I'll dig out some of my fabrics (yes, I've already started my collection) and make one.

Who am I kidding? I'd rather buy one. :)

No comments: