Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Calling All Bead Makers

I'm a member of an e-mail list called Help a Reporter Out (I highly recommend signing up) and today brings a query for bead makers! I just had to share with those who make beads and read my blog (thank you by the way).

21) Summary: Beadmakers

Category: Lifestyle & Entertainment

Name: Cyndi L

Email: [I don't want her to get spam so contact me through my blog or website and I'll forward you her e-mail]

Title: editor

Media Outlet/Publication: b5Media.com blogging network

Anonymous? No

Specific Geographic Region? No

Region:

Deadline: 5:00 PM EASTERN - November 30

Query:

"I would like to hear from people who create beads, either from
lampworked or fused glass, polymer clay, metal, stone, or other
unique materials. I'm looking for those artists who would like to
share an artist statement of one to two paragraphs, and up to three
images (72dpi res) of their work, along with a link to their site.
www.jewelryandbeading.com is a blog with a very large readership.
The majority of the reader make handmade beaded jewelry, and they
are always looking for new sources of high quality artist beads. "

I'd love to see some of the very talented bead makers that I know get some PR.

No comments: