Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Perfect Timing

...and that title is sarcasm by the way. I woke up this morning with a migraine. Not just a small migraine. A pounding, evil, pain in the teeth kind of migraine. I had no intention of actually staying home today but this evil monster kept me in bed all day. In fact, I'm still in bed. If I could I would fall asleep right now but then I'd never get to sleep later tonight.

I have managed to stay away from all news sources. I haven't even listened to my favorite talk radio shows ALL day. I'm quite proud of myself. Of course, hubby is now home and trying to tell me the "score" of the election but I'm going to try to tune him out. It's too stressful to watch all the speculation.

I watched two movies ... well, watch isn't the right word. I laid in bed with movies on in the background. Music and Lyrics was cute but kind of boring. Double Jeopardy was pretty cool. Ashley Judd was good and so was what's his name. Tommy Lee Jones? Is that right. He was in The Fugitive. Love that movie.

Now there's a House marathon on...LOVE that show. And no election news. :) Except from Rachel Lucas where I'm following the comments. Should be fun. Lots of alcohol and for me, ice cream.

Happy Election Day! Here's hoping we wake up to a sane country and no more migraine!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I hope you fell better soon honey. Big hug. :)

pamibe said...

Ouch! Hope you feel better!!