Monday, November 3, 2008

Make Up Your Mind!

Oh for pity's sake. The weather around here is so bipolar. Up and down. Left and right.

Yesterday it poured down rain for hours and then got sunny for an hour and then rained again and was windy and then sunny.

Today driving to work it was a monsoon and now it's sunny again.

I actually love our weather here in Washington. It's never the same thing twice. We've seen sun, rain, snow, and hail all in one day.

Of course people tend to forget how to drive around here when it's been more than a day without rain. At least there were no accidents on my way to work...but it was a slow drive.

And I'm tired. You'd think that extra hour would have given me extra sleep but I couldn't fall asleep last night. *sigh* It was hard to get up and get going. Maybe it was that two hour nap I took yesterday afternoon. *grin*

It's not like I didn't get anything done this weekend. Hubby and I went out on Saturday and looked at guns. =) It was so fun!!! I really liked the Beretta Tomcat. Nice and small for my girly hands. And it has a laser on it! Hubby thought that was neat. But until I actually shoot one we're not buying. So our next date might just be (finally) at a local gun range.

Oh and jewelry. Oh my gosh. I've been making SOOOOO much jewelry. I made at least 10 pairs of earrings, 5 or 6 necklaces, and a couple of bracelets. Photographing all of them took a couple of hours but of course my laptop crapped out on me. Arg! And I refuse to buy a new laptop until I absolutely have to. So as soon as I can get it working I'll upload my photos and start posting them. If I do say so myself, I made some pretty ones. =)

Oh...and Sandy at Comedy Plus shared this today...HILARIOUS!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

We are having like weather. Oh well, it is fall.

I'm glad you liked the video. I almost fell off my chair. Didn't see it coming at all.

Have a great day honey. Big hug. :)