Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CHUCK Rocks!

I am a total television junkie. I fully admit and embrace this fact. I was born and raised with TV - not that my parents made it a baby sitter - I remember plenty of fun outdoor activities - but after my dad died the television was definitely my friend. After school at the baby sitters I would plant my butt on the couch and watch my favorite shows - I was always the oldest so it was my decision what we watched. :)

And not much has changed. I tend to throw a fit if hubby tries to make me change the channel. My life is sadly structured around the TV schedule. It's amazing that I get anything done but I do! I can't just *sit* and watch TV. I have to be doing something else at the same time. Which is why I prefer to have my program on in the living room on the big TV instead of the bedroom. I have many more projects going on in the living room area. About all I can do in the bedroom is fold laundry - and that's no fun.

But last night I was desperate to watch Chuck but hubby had dibs on the big TV for the Miami Dolphins vs Philly Steelers last night (Miami lost - shocking!). So it was to the bedroom I went for my weekly dose of Chuck.

This show is freaking HILARIOUS!!! I am completely addicted to it. I missed an episode once and thankfully was able to watch it online. TV online! I am in big trouble. Last night's episode was not a disappointment. It's so funny that I laugh so loud and hubby gets mad. HA!

When I say that my life revolves around the TV schedule I am so not joking...

Monday - Watching Chuck - taping Aliens in America
Tuesday - Bones & House
Wednesday - America's Next Top Model (I know, shut up and stop laughing)
Thursday - Survivor and CSI (I tape My Name is Earl and the Office)
Friday - Moonlight (my MIL got me hooked on this one) and Las Vegas - both taped while I watch What Not to Wear

Other favorites - Law & Order SVU, Psych, Eurkea, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, the Dog Whisperer, reruns of Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, That 70s Show, Seinfeld, King of Queens, oh the list goes on and on! And lest you think I am completely shallow - I also LOVE the History channel (including the International history channel), Discovery channel, and the other learning style channels.

Saturday and Sunday I am catching up on shows taped during the week - I rarely stay up past 9 p.m. so anything on at that time gets put on the DVR. What a wonderful invention! :)

My poor husband never had a chance at the remote. It is MINE!

No comments: