Monday, November 26, 2007

IndieFixx is Looking for Consigners

Are you interested in Consignment? It's a great way to expand sales. And Indie Fixx is a great company.

Things have been going so well that I am having trouble keeping up with adding new products and I am looking for new stuff. I am really interested in art, jewelry, bags (desperately need a few bag designers), accessories, home decor, paper goods, plush, tees, crafting supplies, candles, home fragrance, bath & body. Take a look at the shop and see what you think and if you are interested in having your products carried in the shop, drop me a line at shop@indiefixx.com. I am only doing consignment right now (no dropshipping). If I think your products will be a good match with the shop, I'll contact you with the consignment agreement to look over.


Check her out and see if your stuff would be a good fit.

No comments: