Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Bla

Oh joy...it's the Monday after a long weekend. Can you guess how excited I am to be back at work?
Actually, it's not nearly as bad as I anticipated. I'm fairly awake and do appreciate the comfort of my work environment. And not comfort as in comfy but just as in familiarity. It is MY desk and that is so obvious. It's a mess!

This last week has been crazy and not at all relaxing. I'll probably get more rest being at work! I did not relax - from Saturday the 17th, which was my grandmother's memorial - to this last Sunday when I was running around preparing packages to ship - it was non stop.

I am beyond grateful for the sales, don't get me wrong. I need to sell so that I can continue to create - it's hard to justify creating when nothing sells...plus it's hard to fund new supply purchases!

I'm hoping that sales space themselves out throughout the next few weeks...I'd love one a day or two every other day. I could handle that level of business. In the meantime my mom ordered a couple of things that I need to finish. She generally gets put on the back burner - poor thing. At least she's understanding and super supportive. She'll probably get something nice for Christmas. :)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Monday here is ARGH!! I should know better than to take the Friday after Thanksgiving off. When I am at work for it, nothing happens. I take the day off, major crisis of course. Employees started calling me at 7:30 AM on Friday morning. But I can vent in my own space. Still, in a way, it's nice to be back.

How was your Grandmother's memorial? With Granddad's, it was really hard but gave me some closure. This first big holiday with out him was hard too. But it really is getting easier as time goes on.

CastoCreations said...

Hi jennifer! :)

Grandma's memorial sucked. I mean, it was beautiful and everything but it sucked. I didn't want to be there. I didn't want to be around people. I hate crying in public and I could not stop myself. We left almost as soon as it was over. I couldn't deal. *sigh*

And something always happens when you're off! :) It's a rule. LOL