Monday, November 5, 2007

Stupid E-Mail

What the heck is with my e-mail?

I use cPanel as set up by my lovely website gals (Lightning Bug Designs) but I wanted to be able to access my e-mails anywhere from any computer. Leila (of LBD) set it up so that I can use GMail as my ... sort of a front page ... to read and send e-mails. All e-mails still go through cPanel so I have to go into that system from home and periodically delete things.

Which I *just* freaking did a week ago. And yet here I am again getting error messages sent out to people who have e-mailed me saying that my inbox is full. It IS NOT!!! I will go in again tonight and see what is up within cPanel (can't do it at work...grrr) but I haven't gotten a thousand messages in a week or anything like that.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I'd appreciate it. My actual GMail space usage is only at 15% of my capacity. So I know it's not that system. It has to be cPanel. :( I'm so frustrated ... and I am not a technical person so I have no idea how to trouble shoot. *sigh* Happy Monday to me.

No comments: