Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shop Shop Shop...All Day Long

Tis the season. Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas? I love shopping for people and this time of year gives me the perfect excuse to shop for all kinds of people. From my secret santa at work to relatives I rarely buy for during the year. I also tend to buy things for myself more often...something I don't do as much as I used to because I normally like to spend my money on metal or gemstones! LOL

I really want one of these skirts from Nicole Lee Designs. They are wrap arounds and SO pretty!!! And they are my size! Brilliant! She has some amazing fabrics that I have never seen at Macys. They are fabulous! Oh, and handmade which I am all about this year.


I wonder if she could make this skirt in my size? I love this fabric!

It's funky and different! I'm nothing if not different. :)

She also has hats, purses, and wallets. Such talent!

I think I need to add her skirts to my Christmas list. :)

No comments: