Monday, February 4, 2008

I Have an Online Crush

I admit it. I have a HUGE online crush. It's not what you think...I am, after all, a married woman.

My crush is on an amazingly talented and very generous Chris Parry of Bespoke Jewellery (he's across the pond so he spells things 'funny').

And why do I have a crush on another jeweler you may ask?

First of all, his work is really incredible. His designs are simple, clean lines, elegant and gorgeous. I think they speak to me because it is the type of design that I would create if I had his skill.
He even has his own shop! This makes me green with envy as one of my dreams is having my own little boutique. Not even just for my jewelry - but for gifts made by independent designers just like me.

Oh the envy!

But not only is he talented and successful - he's generous. Sharing his knowledge to other jewelers with wit and humor. I love humor - laughter is after all the best medicine.

He's also on Etsy, which is how I discovered this gem of a jeweler. I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do.

1 comment:

Gemheaven said...

His work is fantastic I've even picked out an eternity ring - now to make dh feel like its been an eternity lol!!

Didn't realise we talked funny hahah