Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well, I Made It

It's a little anti-climactic. I just found out today that I was accepted by the Northwest Crafts Alliance. I've been wanting to apply for two years now and finally got my nerve up. They don't allow artists with simple beaded work - jewelry is their most competitive category of course - and they require 90% of each piece be hand crafted / hand fabricated.

The only reason I found out is because they contacted me about my participation in their upcoming show - which is like 3 weeks away!!! Oh My GAWD! I'm so freaked out!

So, the good news is that I was accepted. The freaky news is that I only have three weeks to get ready for the first show. I don't know if I can get ready in time - I don't really have enough inventory. They have four shows each year and I may do the two later shows.

It's exciting that I was accepted though! :)

No comments: