Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You Think My Dogs are Cute?

Oh my dogs are cute...there is no doubt about that. I adore them and was just staring at photos of Kodiak that we have framed and hung on our walls (seriously, there are more photos of him than of us ... even our wedding photos aren't on the walls).


But it is hard to beat Rachel Lucas' doggy art - We've tried to dress our dogs up for this art fest but they don't tend to stay as still or cooperative as Rachel somehow gets her dogs to be.

Maggie - her parent's dog - is a lovely lady.

Seriously! How freaking adorable is that? It's greeting card adorable I tell you.

Sunny, Rachel's dog, is her own kind of sweet cuteness.

And right now, Sunny Lucas is my first choice for President!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emerson really wants to be her running mate!
http://jenniferhast.blogspot.com/2008/02/dear-sunny.html