Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Hate Hospitals

But in a few minutes I'll be leaving for one. My grandmother (my other grandma...not the one that died last November obviously) is 92 years old and very stubborn ... refusing to live with family and insisting to live at home. Well, she fell and broke her hip. She had surgery two days ago and asked her daughter, my aunt, to make sure I knew.

This is my dad's mom ... and she's always treated my brother and I as special. Dad died when he was only 36 years old...I was 8 and brother was 5.

So I'll be heading down to the hospital to visit her for a little while. I'm really not looking forward to it though. :(

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I hate hospitals too, but I understand why you are going anyway. Your grandma will appreciate it very much. I hope all goes well for her. Big hug honey. :)