Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring

But I'm not snoring. *groan* Sad eh?

I love stormy weather but I have plans to go shopping today. K-Mart is doubling coupons up to $2 and I want some free shampoo. =) I already went on Thursday and got over $150 worth of product for a little over $40. All stuff we'll use or donate.

But the question is whether to force the doggies to stay in their kennel outside in the howling wind and rain ... or risk leaving them in the house and come home to a disaster. *sigh* Timber isn't exactly trusted yet. But I may just leave them inside and try to put anything that can be destroyed away in other rooms. The other three dogs aren't exactly trusted all the time either but I'm hoping if all they have access to is their bones and toys they'll leave wires and paper alone! LOL

Oh ... and the TV season keeps on keeping on. I watched Bones and Sarah Connor last night on DVR. I absolutely LOVE the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles. It just rocks. But it did confuse the heck out of me this last episode. Is Cameron good? Is she bad? I don't know. I is confused.

I still have Fringe, Law & Order SVU, House, and several of my other favorite shows to watch this weekend. I don't know how I survived without the DVR. =) If I had to cut expenses back drastically I'd be hard pressed to cut the DVR service. I think I'd give up my cell phone first! hahahahaha

So here's a survey about TV. Enjoy!

No comments: