Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tell Me Something I Don't Know Survey

Interesting Survey but I don't like the options they allow me to pick for each question.

Like the first question...the answers are "she's out of touch" or "she's right on" ... I picked the middle one. I don't think she's right on but I do think, sadly, that she may be correct. But she's right on makes it sound like I think it's a good thing. Which I don't.



Oh and I love the comments on my last blog entry. =) Even if you disagree with me I'm happy to have comments...but I'd really prefer not being called a racist or greedy as neither apply to me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

You have a right to your opinion as does the folks on the other side. I'm sick and tired of being called a racist or hateful if I express my opinions, but when the folks on the other side express their opinions we are not to say one darn thing. How does that work?

As for greedy? Well, let's see...I worked all my life and supported myself and my family. I made sure that I had planned for my retirement and all those necessary things. I lived within my means the entire time.

Much of my taxes are already going to those who can't fend for themselves. I don't have a problem with that.

What I have a problem with is those that have their hand out. Those that will not fend for themselves. Those are the ones I don't want to support.

Have a great day honey. Big hug. :)