Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Sunday Survey

Happy Sunday! I am absolutely exhausted. My knees are killing me tonight...I've been going non stop since 7 a.m. this morning. Trooper and I had a great morning at agility. Kodiak got a doggy massage for his back legs. Timber and Quinn got to play in the big field afterward.

Hubby and I went out to Starbucks where we spent $10 on two of their new Salted Carmel Hot Chocolates and a newspaper. OH MY GOSH! Those new hot chocolates are A-Freaking-Mazing. Seriously. So yummy. Salty and sweet. Then we ran through Jack in the Box and then home. It was fun.

And then I went and saved a bunch of money on groceries. I paid just a little over $9 for 8 big things of juice. Hubby likes juice. Yesterday I got 12 things of Taco Seasoning for $1.25 and 12-packs of Dr Pepper for $1.25 a pack. Woohoo! I love couponing.

Anyhoo...so here's a quick survey. I'd love if you clicked on it. I'm almost at $10 with my DNeero account. *grin*

No comments: