Friday, October 31, 2008

My Name

I thought this was kind of neat ... I found it over at My Discoveries.

Spell your name using these letters:

A: Best Gf/Bf any one could have
B: You love a certain someone
C: People cant help but check u out

D: You are really lovable

E: You Are Great

F: Easy to fall in love with

G: You never let people tell you what to do

H: You have a very good personality and good looks

I: People love you

J: People Adore you
K: You’re wild and crazy

L: AWESOME KISSER
M: Handsome/Beautiful

N: Easy to fall in love with
O: Best kisser ever
P: You are popular with all types of people

Q: You are a hypocrite

R: You love to kiss

S: You are freakin crazy
T: You are loyal to the ones you love
U: You really like to chill

V: your not judgmental

W: You are popular

X: You never let people tell you

Y: Sexiest bitch alive

Z: Never good enough…

My Resul
t:

M-Handsome/Beautiful (um...not so much)
E
- You Are Great (well, yes)
G- You never let people tell you what to do (ain't that the truth!)
A
- AWESOME KISSER (hahahahahaha)
N
- Easy to fall in love with (ahhh...I'll have to ask hubby but he says I had to trick him into marrying me! LOL)

Go grab and see what your name means.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

This looks like fun. Perhaps I'll give it a go after the weekend. Have a great Halloween and weekend. Big hug. :)