Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My First Award

I'm so excited. I was just awarded my very first blog award. :) And it's a pass it on award, which I love, originating from Arte y Pico. Thank you so much Try Try Again. It's a really wonderful feeling. *big grin*

And the rules of this award are that I must pick five blogs that inspire me. It's easy to think of more than five but it's hard to narrow it down because I read a lot of great blogs. =)

1. Lindsay at That Mutt - Her dog Ace cracks me up and she's such a dedicated daily blogger.
2. Glblguy at Gather Little by Little - Because I've learned so much that has helped me focus on my finances.
3. Daisy at Daisy the Curly Cat - Who can resist sweet Daisy and her antics? She's the best dressed cat around. I especially like her snail friend.
4. Angelika at Angelika - Especially because she didn't want any more tags. Ha ha ha! And she cracks me up and gives me a different perspective on life.
5. Rachel at Rachel Lucas - She makes me laugh, and cry, and spit water at my screen or through my nose (Do not drink water while reading her site!). Seriously, I dig this chick.

Can I add a few more? Pretty Please?

6. Beppy Cat & Co - She should really be in the top 5 too...I love learning about Home Making. It isn't just for 50s wives anymore. :) ha! I want to be her when I grow up!
7. Frugal Dad - I'm learning a lot about personal finances.
8. Sense to Save - One of the first finance blogs I started reading and one that helped me become addicted to Coupons!
9. Hounds Good - She inspires me all the time to remember those animals less fortunate and in need.
10. Comedy Plus - Need a laugh? This is the place to be! :)

Seriously....there are so many more that I read daily (I am a good multi-tasker). =D

Here are the rules:
1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks so much for the award and the link. I'll have to check out all the other blogs you mentioned.

Sandee said...

Well how sweet is this. Thank you so very much. Just got home after a very long weekend. Give me a bit to do a post. Have a great day. :)