Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's a Dr. Pepper Morning

And not even diet Dr P...regular, full sugar goodness is my drink of choice this morning. I woke up at 4:30 today. In the frickin' AM!

Granted, it's only an hour earlier than normal but I didn't exactly go to bed any earlier to compensate so I'm flat out tired. I got to work by 6:30, as was my goal, which was tricky since I had to take Trooper to puppy daycare.

I'm getting a little stressed and nervous because I'm going to be getting our very first foster dog this Friday. *gulp* What have I gotten myself into? You can read more about this crazy adventure on my other blog - Home Zookeeper.

Needless to say, having a new 9 month old puppy enter our home will not make my life easier. But I expect it to be rewarding nonetheless.

Oh...and work. Oh dear Lord work! I can't see my desk under all the paper. I just want a job where I can know what is expected of me, do that daily, and move on. Unfortunately I have to mess with MS Access (a computer program that hates me...truly) and a stupid database that makes me want to throw away my computer.

*deep breaths*

I actually do really like my job but it's days like this that make me long for my bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I really am going to try to go to bed early tonight...I say that every night. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the days of using MS Access. I didn't much care for it then, and I am sure now I would want to throw my computer out of the window as well.

Crystal said...

Oooh, a foster puppy! *Off to read your other blog*

CastoCreations said...

Ug...Yeah...Access drives me bonkers but it's really the database itself that is the problem. I think we figured it out after a grueling 8 hours! :)