Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yabut...I Would Rather Sleep

Have you ever thought about what is on your "to do" list and then thought... "yeah, but ..."

Well, this is the line of clothing for you! Yabut Genuine Inactive Wear was started by 6 friends who have heard every "yabut" excuse in the book.

I actually know two of the ladies who started this line of "Inactive" wear - one is hubby's former sergeant (she abandoned him when she got promoted, but was an absolutely awesome boss).

I love the "My Dog Walks Me" shirts in safety orange or safety green. You'll never blend in again. =)

Don't say "yabut, where would I wear it?" because there are options for everyone. Get your Yabut gear today! :)

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I know a lot of folks that could wear this shirt. Just saying. Have a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

rofl, this a must have for my husband.