Sunday, April 27, 2008

Camera Critters Sunday


Thursday night was Agility training again and the little baby lambs at the farm were just so precious that we had to take time to photograph them. The mama lamb was not so hot on Trooper's presence and did NOT take her eyes off of him the ENTIRE time. It was so cute.


Starring straight at Trooper and me...I'm glad there was a fence between us.


We have training again this morning and I bet the little lambs have doubled in size. :) They are so cute I want to cuddle them all up. My MIL saw them bounding and bouncing in the field while we were in the barn. lol SO sweet!

14 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Casto: what a great picture of the sheep.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh my she had triplets, nothing is cuter than baby lambs well all babies are cute though.

Misty DawnS said...

This REALLY makes me miss our sheep/lambs. I'm thinking of convincing Hubs that we need to get a few sheep again. There's a lamb on my Camera-Critters post at http://www.mistyswords.com too - his name is Smiley :-)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that. There's an awful lot of truth in it.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Triplets? Ouch.

Rosanne said...

The lambs are so cute..this flashed a long ago memory for me. When I found out I was pregnant with my first child I wanted to buy something for my new baby right away. I went straight to Nordstrom (where my husband worked at the time so I got a 33% discount) and bought a little stuffed lamb that you wound up and it played (what else) Mary Had a Little Lamb. That was the only thing I allowed myself to buy until I was about 7 months along..I was a little superstitious. But I sat in my rocking chair in the empty soon-to-be baby's room and rocked that little lamb for months. It was so soothing to me.
I wonder where it is now?

Roxy said...

the first picture totally makes me think of Easter

Mom Knows Everything said...

They are so sweet!

jennsquared said...

Oh how cute! I want a sheep... bahhhhh...

You should totaly take a video of Trooper doing the training - it just sounds so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

oh gorgeous lambs!!!

Dianne said...

the babies are so sweet and Mom is clearly being a good, protective Mom

great photos.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Awww...how cute!!

MomOnTheEdge said...

Those pictures are really great! My uncle used to raise sheep and I just loved to go visit. Ahhh. . . . the memories!

Bunny B said...

Awww....cute lambs!