Instead of moping or getting depressed about turning the big three zero I decided to celebrate and what better way to celebrate than to give things away? :) I love giving gifts - Christmas is my very favorite time of year because giving gifts brings me so much joy.
So without further ado...
1. Get 30% off your purchase during the ENTIRE month of April!!! No minimum purchase and no limit to the number of times you can use the code. But once April is over, that's it. :) I don't anticipate having any kind of sale like this in the future.
Use Code: HAPPY30
2. Free Birthday Gift with Purchase!
This will be while supplies last of course. I only bought (or had donated) items from Indie artists and businesses who I have purchased from in the past. I am going to go into greater detail about all these great folks during the month. I totally recommend and endorse all of these wonderful businesses.
Goodies are from Herb and Ginger, InVita Paper Studios, miSpa, Allyson Hill, and The Dippy Chick Company.
If you have sensitivity to scents please tell me before I ship our your order - there are some yummy smelling goodies in these birthday gifts.
3. Enter to win the Grand Birthday Gift Giveaway worth over $125!
Two ways to get an entry to win...Leave a comment or make a purchase!
Every time you leave a comment on my blog during the month of April you will get an entry for the Grand Prize. You can leave as many comments on my blog as you want - only one comment per blog entry will be recorded. So if I write two posts every day in April you could earn 60 entries for the whole month if you comment on each of them!
Every person who makes a purchase from my website gets TEN entries.
Prizes were purchased and donated from Indie Businesses who I have done business with in the past. I will be blogging about them throughout the month. Please visit their stores and show them some love. They're wonderful businesses with great products and service!
4. Win a Pair of Earrings!
As if all the above weren't enough, from April 1 to April 5 visit Bloggy Giveaways and leave a comment to win a pair of earrings. I'm giving away two pairs of my Love Knot earrings!!! You can win the earrings and still be eligible for the Grand Birthday Gift. :)
Questions? Clarifications? Post here and get your first entry for the Grand Prize!!!
Fine Print....aka the "rules"
- Comments are all moderated. Sorry but I can't stand Spam and the only way I can control the spammers (those people who try to sell stuff via comments) is to moderate. All comments (even disagreeing ones) will be published if they aren't spam.
- I must be able to contact you so if you leave an anonymous comment you'll also have to leave your e-mail address. Otherwise I will have no way of tracking your entry or notifying you if you win.
The other option is for you to leave your name or nickname anonymously and then send me an e-mail via my Contact Form on my website. Please list the time and date that you left your comment and your name. I'll record your comment entry.
- Spam will NOT be tolerated. Any entry that is clearly spam will not be approved.
- Try to leave some sort of relevant comment, k? Don't just say "entering" cause that kind of sucks. I want this to be fun and interactive.
- Giveaway is open to anyone in the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia, Germany and any other country that I can ship to without any customs restrictions (there are a few of them out there).
- No purchase necessary to enter the Grand Birthday Gift Giveaway. :) Though you will get ten more entries if you do purchase!
- To receive 30% off you must shop on my main website. Discount is not available at my Etsy shop. Sorry!
- Final drawing will be held on May 1. The winner will be chosen using a Random Number Generator. I will be tracking entries and names using Excel.
- Grand Giveaway will be shipped in the most economical manner - UPS, USPS, or FedEx. I will probably have to use bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Your shipping address must be accessible to all carriers, which means no PO boxes. Please provide a GOOD address - I don't want to deal with returned packages. If the package is returned I will move on to the next person as the winner.