Monday, April 7, 2008

My Coworkers are Nuts!

Oh my goodness! My team took me to lunch today for my birthday (which isn't until tomorrow...but our team is only fully together on Mondays since three of us have alternative schedules) and surprised me.

I thought lunch would be my gift but then they handed me this cute little box and a tiny little card with a silver apple on it. Yup. They got me an I-POD!!!!!!! It's even engraved! LOL

And it is so freaking cute and tiny. I love it. It's going to fit perfectly in my Tyger Lily purse too. :)

It's a Nano and it plays video apparently. It's aqua. Now I want a cool i-Pod cover!

11 comments:

jennsquared said...

How sweet! That's so great of them!

Daisy said...

Whoa! That's a fabulous present. You have nice co-workers.

Rosanne said...

You've got some REALLY nice co-workers Megan!! How fast are you going to fill that thing up with the Harry Potter books?? Or maybe you'll even put some actual music on it??

Anonymous said...

Well, happy birthday! Enjoy the iPod!

PinkPoochDesigns said...

Wow, You have great co-workers!!
Happy Birthday :O)
Your going to love your iPod

Vanessa said...

Haaapppyy Birrttthhhday! Let me know if you ever want to swap for a cover!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic suprise! I wouldn't even know how to work one. Your birthday is rocking, isn't it!

Laura said...

Love, love, love ipods. Enjoy!! You have some verrrry nice coworkers.

MomOnTheEdge said...

Congrats on the ipod! I feel like I must be the only one without one!

Bunny B said...

OMG! You have such cool workmates! Awesome gift :)

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! That's so sweet of them. Lucky girl.