Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back into the Swing of Things

Well, it's not much. But I did manage to create something last weekend. I have these stunning peacock freshwater pearls burning a hole in my pocket (so to speak) and these lovely amethyst rondelles that are cut in a really different way than most. So I put them together. Nothing fancy. I think it's pretty classy thought.



What do you think? Oooooo? Ahhhhhh? :) Or Blech and boring? I didn't use a torch or a hammer. Just some simple stringing. Sometimes simple is good. And I'm only going to make 3 of them total. So if you want one it's posted in my Etsy store. I won't be posting it on my main site. Or maybe I will. I don't know. I haven't decided yet.

Oh, and Scoutie Girl featured me today!!! Having been in a funk for so long it's nice to see my name out there. It gives me more inspiration to get back on the horse and start riding. =) I have 4 days off starting Friday and I plan to create!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my!!! These colors are so tranquil and peaceful. It's gorgeous and I love it. Great to see you getting back in the swing. You've been missed.

Crimzen Creative said...

This is a lovely peace - very elegant but the colors make it a bit funky.

Unknown said...

You are very talented your jewelry is exquisite.
Best wishes in your success