Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh look...another Survey!

I really am not feeling real wordy in the last few days. So here's another survey while I think of something else to write about. I actually made a new piece of jewelry this weekend!!! Nothing stunningly fancy or spectacular, but pretty. I need to edit the photos and I'll show it off. =)

And the survey...


I actually love Best Buy's Geek Squad. Have you used them? We had them come out to our house once to work on my laptop but the last time I needed help I took the laptop to them. It was great. $30 for several hours of cleanup and I was thrilled. Apparently I had duplicate anti-spyware / firewall software. I don't understand how any of it works so they took care of it and have me set up with one service that covers everything. The guys at my local BB are fabulous! =)

No comments: