Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy Weekend - and Some Surveys

It has been a crazy busy weekend so far and doesn't look like it will stop yet. We're getting ready to go to agility with all three dogs and my little cousin. I'm so excited. She's such a sweetie and she loves dogs so this is going to be a treat.

And I discovered that I am truly a grown up. *sigh* We have NO kid friendly food in the house. Seriously! No orange or apple juice. No white bread. No good cereal. We have Blueberry Pomegranate juice. Ha! You should have seen this little 10 year old's face. Blueberry Pomegranate!?!?! hahahahaha

I'm old!!! Thankfully she's okay with fat free milk and a whole wheat english muffin with butter. She'll get IHOP after agility. =)

Okay...time for some surveys...



Okay...this one confuses me. Is this an issue? People wanting to sell their citizenship? How would that work and why would anyone do that?



Have a Happy Sunday!

No comments: