Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We Lost the Remote

I am a TV addict. I think I've mentioned that before.

But since it's (supposedly) summer there isn't much on. Thankfully I signed up for Netflix a few weeks ago, via EBates so I got a free month. Woohoo!

So the first CD for the first season of Criminal Minds came and I was psyched to watch it...the problem is that the DVD remote control is nowhere to be found. We searched everywhere. Under cushions, under the couch, under the coffee table, in the garbage...everywhere. The last time I had it was when I watched that horrible movie last week (something about a Dangerous Mind...I'm trying to block the whole thing out). So it hasn't been that long. I have NO idea where it went.

And did you know that when you're trying to select different episodes of a show on a DVD you must have the remote. We were able to push play (we had to get up and do it manually on the DVD player!!!) for the first episode but after that we were out of luck.

Luckily we are one of those families...we have TWO DVD players! Ha! So as we went to bed I watched another episode in bed.

Can you order spare remotes? What I'd really like is to program one giant remote...as it is, with the DVD remote, we have four remotes. One for the TV (which we only use to switch modes). One for the cable box. One for the DVD (MIA). And one for this huge box thingy that I'm not really sure of the function. I think it has something to do with the surround sound system. We practically have to have a masters degree to run our TV system. And I LOVE it!

But I want my DVD Remote back.

No comments: