Friday, June 27, 2008

Please Stop Me!

I feel ill. I just finished my second donut. I think I'm going to throw up. But first I'll feel sick and get a headache. I KNOW better than to eat this crap. Sugar is NOT my friend.

The good news is that I've also already had two bananas today. So that's something.

Yesterday was pizza for breakfast and lunch. My last couple of weeks of eating have not been healthy. :( And I've been feeling crummy.

I need to hop back on the healthy food train. Hubby isn't very helpful. He never wants to eat healthy food. He's eaten out for every lunch this week. *grrrr* That drives me bonkers money wise too.

Hey look...three posts in one day. I'm on a roll! :) Thank goodness it's Friday. I'm ready for the weekend.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I love donuts, but they make me sick too. Like a big lump of lard sitting at the bottom of my stomach for hours. :)

Irene said...

Hey---bananas are great for you, so don't be too hard on yourself about the donut. I am so bad when it comes to eating leftover pizza for breakfast---why does it taste so good in the morning??