Friday, June 6, 2008

National Donut Day

Did you know that today is National Donut day? I had no idea. Something tells me that Krispy Kreme made this one up.

I love donuts but avoid them quite easily. They make me sick to my stomach and leave that weird thick taste in my mouth. All that fat. But I do love Maple glazed Krispy Kremes....*drool*

Contrary to popular belief, cops do not necessarily love donuts. However when hubby is being naughty I say "Bad Cop, No Donut!" He thinks it's funny. And yes, he loves donuts.

What's your favorite donut?

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

I just found out! Lucky you!!! Go celebrate with Krispy Kremes!! Yummy!!

CastoCreations said...

Um....??? What ever do you mean? Did I win something? :)

instinct said...

I'm partial to Boston Creams myself.

Mo and The Purries said...

How did I miss this? Darn!

BoBo said...

Being in corporate America for the last 18 years - I've definitely heard of and anticipate National Donut Day every year!!! Lots of KK donuts floating around the office on those days!