Thursday, May 1, 2008

And the Winner Is...

The random number generator picked 111...I counted and counted to get the winner...

...Drum roll please!

KELLY!!!

Kelly, I have your address already somewhere in my files. :) I will ship out your goodies early next week. I hope you love them! And I hope your leg feels better soon...Rachel Lucas has some great tips on fighting off dog attacks.

And I have another special announcement. All the comments and participation was SO wonderful! I can't thank you all enough for helping make this a fantastic birthday month. There were over 400 comments!!!!! Which for some blogs might not seem like a lot but for my little piece of the blog world is tremendous. :)

The top commenter was ...

Bunny B with 59 comments. Wow.

And first runner up is blueviolet with 47!

And they weren't lame comments...I think I only had one or two "please sign me up" without any other contributing thoughts. People took the time to read posts or look at photos. It's just incredible.

Oh...and the surprise. :) LOL I'm going to send Bunny B and blueviolet a little surprise. I haven't quite decided what yet but it'll be something nice. So, ladies I need your addresses. I e-mailed you from my hotmail account ... check your spam folders. :)

I hope everyone who visited in April will continue to visit and read my chaotic ramblings about random things. =) I plan to continue blogging daily...I enjoy it so much!

6 comments:

jennsquared said...

Oh Man!!! I thought I commented on every single one of your post, which would have equal 65 comments!!!! I must have missed some.

Congrats to Kelly, Bunny B, and blueviolet! I'm so jealous! :)

MomOnTheEdge said...

Congrats to the winners! My eyes are also a little green this morning, but am still so glad I found your site. I'm glad you had a great birthday month! :)

Kelly said...

WOW! I am SO excited to be the winner!! Thank you so much, that really makes my week! Thanks for the tip on the dog attack too, I am going to read that....I felt so bad it was a black lab that bit me, because I have a black lab and we will be getting a male black lab puppy tomorrow, so we will have two! Thank you so much for such a lovely birthday giveaway, I am feel really blessed and honored to have won!
Hugs,
Kelly

Crimzen Creative said...

Wow - that is a milestone and it's great when readers participate. I just love your blog and jewelry and will definitely keep hanging around. I still need to buy something too - I have my eye on the Harmony necklace!

Bunny B said...

WoOt! Congrats to Kelly!! And me and blueviolet too :) Hee hee... I'm so excited!! xxx

Laura said...

Hope you had a great birthday month! Was very fun keeping up with you and your blog.