Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A New Survey - Now Called Conversations

I don't know why they made a change in their system. I thought it was working fine the way it was.



Anyhoo...I think the "stimulus" checks are a stupid idea but will take any amount of money that was mine to begin with back. I doubt we'll spend it though. Maybe on the new tires I need for my car.

Did you know that on an all wheel drive car you can't replace just one tire?!? I was so ticked about that. You have to replace all four because all the tires have to have the same tread or it messes with the transmission. Who's dumb idea was that?

Yes, I need all new tires because ONE of my tires got a flippin' nail it in the other day. And it was unrepairable. Stupid nail.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is stupid! I hate it when things are designed in such an un-logical way like that!

I also think the stimulus package is not so hot an idea. But I'm really hoping to use ours for something fun. Or at least something that's a useful luxury like starting our apple orchard.