Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Russell Crow is HOT

I'm not that into cowboy movies. Hubby likes to watch old school ones and my grandpa really enjoys them too. Me not so much.

However I got 310 to Yuma through Netflix and I LOVE it. I'm a sucker for the bad guy. And Russell Crow does an incredible job as the outlaw Ben Wade. Ain't nuthin' sexier than a cowboy (and a bad boy cowboy). Especially one that can shoot.

I wish I could get hubby to wear a pair of wranglers. *grin*

I'm bummed that 'Dan' got killed but I started laughing and whooping when 'Ben' shot all his outlaw buddies. Ha! Freaking awesome. And then when he got back on the train and whistled for his horse. I giggled even more.

Definitely a rockin' movie. I think I may have to buy this one for grandpa.

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You gotta warn people when your top post has movie spoilers in it!

Just wanted to say that my hubby wears Wranglers AND carries a gun. ;-) A .45, though not a six shooter. I carry, too but mine is a 9mmPath to Health

We're a pistol-packin' family. WOOT!

Bethany said...

I really liked that movie too! You're right, Russel Crow is hot. Very hot. And I'm pretty sure he wants to marry me. Just saying.

And if you want to get a load of Wranglers (and chaps!) on some real life cowboys, you should check out thepioneerwoman.com I'll warn you, her blogging is addictive. But you'd probably especially enjoy her cooking section. She's got really great step by steps for a ton of (yummy looking!) food.