And two of my favorite shows are being renewed for second seasons. WOOHOO!!!
I'm not a sci-fi junkie but I love the show Eureka and I've been wondering what was going to happen since the first season ended. Looks like they're filming now.
Another show that I scoffed at when I initially saw the commercials is Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles. However, after hearing great reviews from Instapundit, I decided to give it a chance and I LOVED it! And it's been renewed too. *HAPPY DANCE*
Now if Psych would hurry up and start new shows I'd be super happy.
My favorite shows...it's a long list.
- CSI (the original one only)
- Law & Order SVU
- Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Criminal Minds (just recently discovered this one and have ordered the first two seasons on Netflix)
- Moonlight (sexiest vampire since Angel!)
- Las Vegas (not sure where this one has gone)
- The Big Bang Theory (geeks are funny)
- The Office
- Chuck (come back!!! I miss this one!)
- Aliens in America (hilarious!)
Favorite Reality Shows (or at least the ones that I am addicted to)
- Hell's Kitchen
- Beauty & the Geek
- America's Next Top Model
- Farmer Wants a Wife (it's freaking hilarious!)
- Survivor (of course!)
- What Not to Wear
- Deadliest Catch (Sig is HOT!)
- Lockdown (hubby got me hooked on this one)
- Dog Whisperer
I even watch reruns -
- Seinfeld (can never see these too many times)
- Friends (I practically have them memorized)
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- King of Queens
- Home Improvement (takes me back to my childhood)
- Mad About You (haven't seen these anywhere lately)
What's your favorite TV show? Or are you one of those amazing and crazy people with no TV? I can't even comprehend that. However, I don't want my future children to be as nuts as me so somehow I'm going to have to cut back. Maybe that's why we haven't had kids yet. LOL =)