Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Customer Service Conversation Part 4

I think they're almost done with this Customer Service conversation. Phew! Part 4 is interesting though.



Don't you hate those annoying pop up surveys you get when visiting a site? I LOATHE them. If I want to take a survey I know where I can go online. There are dozens upon dozens of websites that will reward me for taking a survey.

A survey at the end of a purchase that isn't a pop up is okay. I don't mind answering how I enjoyed my experience (or didn't).

The worst is when I close out of a window and get another screen popping up. :( GRRR! I hate that with the passion of a thousand suns burning in the heavens forever. I wanted to leave so leave me alone!

Anyhoo...I promise promise promise to never install any stupid pop up ads or surveys here or on any of my other sites. EVER!

No comments: